What is your vision for your organization?
Listening to you, really hearing what you and your team want for the organization is one of the skills I bring to the work. Together, we dig into your vision to make this a reality. My style is enthusiastic, hopeful, and intuitive.
I specialize in arts and film development, family support and economic development, youth development, education, health, and social service/ mental health services--with a focus on culturally competent practices. I have a special interest in the arts and community arts programs, including documentary film, multi-media, and video production.
Sliding scale rates based on the size of the organization and intensity of the project. Contact me for quotes.
FUND DEVELOPMENT PLANNING
In our first 30-60 minute session I will review your current fund development plan and share an assessment of the strengths and challenges, opportunities, and potential threats. From this assessment I can develop a 6-12 month plan for your project and/or organization. This may include:
- Developing a plan for diversification of funding;
- Identifying potential individual donors and strategies;
- Identifying earned income/fee for service opportunities;
- Recommending foundation and government grants;
- Document and budget review; and
- Creating master grant application documents.
PRIVATE FOUNDATION & GOVERNMENT GRANTS
Based on my years of experience I have relationships with funders across the SF Bay Area, Los Angeles, the Central Valley, across California, and in states around the country. I can provide your organization with information about funders and develop a unique list with recommendations for you. From this list we may develop priorities based on your organizations needs.
I maintain an updated database of documentary and fiction film funders across the country. Based on your project, I can identify potential funders that may be a match.
GRANT WRITING & EDITING
My grant writing and editing services include:
- Review of grant opportunity;
- Review of current materials and editing;
- Writing original content; and
- Packaging grant materials.
- Project planning, development, and start up;
- Program evaluation;
- Strategic planning;
- Board development;
- Team development and facilitation;
- Management coaching;
- Media development and production; and
- Professional and personal coaching.
CURYJ - Communities United for Restorative Youth Justice
La Familia Counseling Center
REACH Ashland Youth Center
Alameda County Health Care Services Agency
Center for Healthy Schools and Communities
SFUSD and SF Public Health
Alameda County Office of Education
Bay Area Community Resources